Monday, September 27, 2004

National Slavery .. no, Service

I'm botak! Pre-maturely botak! Haha. I'm kinda enjoying it though, it was a nice hair cut at QB-Shell, Milliena Walk, with a cool Japanese hairdresser who cut and shaved off my hair carefully, resulting in a nice even shave that I heard is impossible to get from the SAF barbers. So I'm happy.

Went swimming today. It was interesting seeing the little droplets of water fly off my head when I run a hand over it. No more running of fingers through hair, its running of hand over head. =)

Cutting, or rather, shaving off my hair also helps to mentally prepare me for NS. As Japheth said, when your hair is gone, you have nothing else to lose. That's not exactly true; I'm leaving behind my bed, mp3s, computer, laptop, 3 episodes of naruto, full metal alchemist, smallville, church, father, and last and most important, Jun. My Jun. *mimicks look of ultra-posessive boyfriend*

God, your will be done.

No comments: