Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Retail.

A little retail therapy today =D

A pair of track shoes from salomon, hot red and funky =)

A pair of audio-technica in-ear earphones bought from sim lim square, on SALE! Unexpected, but welcome.

2 T-shirts from Bugis Street, $8 each. Didn't think that I would find clothes that I like, but well, I did. (duh.) And I saw a green Abercombie and Fitch jacket going for $69.90 that's really, really, tempting. Another tempting jacket is a red $139 one from Addidas. But living in Singapore and all .. it's just not very practical. Maybe when I enter uni I'll get one ..

I'm tired. Extremely. Can barely keep my eyes open and it's barely 1am. Maybe it's the climbing. Maybe it's the exhausting and irritating dinner I had at Marina South with my camp mates to celebrate my officers birthday. I hate eating there. I don't know who went for buffet, me, or the mosquitos. To hell with dengue, the bites are irritating enough.

Eh you know there's actually a dengue rap on 98.7fm. Some kind of health msg, telling people to change the water in their flower vases on every alternate days etc. See, I still remember. I sniggered. But I remembered. Pretty effective right.

Tired, tired. Smallville season 5 ep 1 will have to wait. I collect a couple of them.. then watch them in one sitting =)

Good night peeps, skinny shaun hitting the sack.

No comments: