Friday, October 07, 2005

Tired.

I'm tired. I'm drained. It's taking a lot out of me, and I'm tired. I'm sleep deprived and I'm, tired.

Booked out at 5pm today due to training for a exercise that's to be held on Monday and Tuesday. It's some sort of security audit to test the security of the air base and readiness of our squardon, and I, being unlucky, or having "found favor" in the eyes of my sergeant, was one of the seven chose to guard Tango-Alpha gate, which lies along Tampines road.

The whole afternoon was spent planning, rehearsing and planning, and rehearsing the possible scenarios and what we would do during the exercise. Vehicle bombs, suicide bombers, the like. It was hot and tiring, but at least it was somewhat more fulfiling than simply doing guard duty.

Troubled dreams. Listening to Sigur Ros while depressed definately isn't a good idea. Brings forth sucidal tendancies man. Or the urge to pound your head against a hard surface.

I'm going clubbing with Justin, Japheth, and his friends later. Coco Latte. None of my camp mates even heard of that place. Hrms. It'll be my first time clubbing, and I don't feel particularly excited. Maybe because Weeli and Jeryd aren't going, or maybe I'm just drained.

No comments: