Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rugby and sand castles.

I played beach rubgy today for the first time. It was amazing. Amazingly tiring. Haha. And now I walk with a limp. Injured my right knee and bruised my outer right thigh. Someone must have stomped on me.

God. I tackled, or at least tried to tackle this huge guy and I ended up on the sand a few feet back.

That was fun. Then we spent the rest of the time frolicking gayly(read:without girls) in the water, and playing with sand. Yawn. I need some girls in my social circles. Realised last night that I'm suddenly really shy around girls. Don't know how to behave, what to say .. and I'm .. Shaun.

Dukes of Hazzard is easily one of the lamest movies I've ever had the bad fortune to watch, and Jessica Simpson is a useless bimbo.

Emptiness. A chasing after the wind. It disgusts me.

No comments: