Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Run.

Japheth said we were clubbing after Weeli's dinner on saturday. Club Momo. Don't even know where the heck is that, and never gone clubbing before. Was damn excited. Key word here being "was". Past tense. Met the guys for drinks today and guess what, it's off! Whattt thee hellll. I'm 21 and I haven't gone clubbing even once. Seriously man, I just need to go once so I can tell people whether I like it, or I don't.

I'm curious. I want to see how the girls dance, I want to see whether(or rather, how) the guys try to take advantage of them. I want to try the legendary watered down alcohol. I want to try, er, dancing. Curiousity defines me. Haha. At least that's something that never changes.

Went marche for draughts with Weeli and Jappo earlier in the evening. Had a pretty good time with the guys. Gave Weeli his birthday present, which I shopped for with Jeryd, who conveyed whatever Jun wanted me to know. Yup, I know, thanks for still caring.

Here's what we bought for FFTG:

1) Zara fleece sweater : for his stay in australia.
2) Calvin Klein boxers : real men wear boxers :D
3) GNC Myoplex food bar : well .. maybe it'll come in handy during climbing sessions. expensive shit man.
4) Pregnancy for dummies mini-book : haha..just a joke =)

Jappo went to meet Geri later, leaving Weeli and I to scour boat quay/clark quay for a watering hole. Another pint seemed like a good idea. Reached boat quay. Ouch. Ouch. Pain. Shrugged. What's new. Clark quay. Even worse. Memories were recent. I expected it, I was ready, and it still hit me, hard. Blah blah blah. Walked up and down boat quay and clark quay only to end up back at boat quay at some nice quiet river side table with a half pint each.

We talked about our education plans, career, IT, life. No sensitive topics. I was glad to just sit there with him and talk. Like we used to. Lots of non-gay love :D

Japheth's so happily in love. Weeli's relationship's a fairy tale. Mine just ended, and I'm gonna harp on it for a while. Just bear with me ya. Oh, lest I forget, Jeryd! Haha, Jeryd has my admiration.

I'm blogging a lot these days ah. Bon Jovi has a new album. Have a nice day. Bit torrent here I comeee

No comments: