Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Deep Blue Something

Listening to my ipod on shuffle today, I came across Deep Blue Something's She is. I wonder what happened to that band, but this is a really nice song.

Lunch with Zixin was good. Met at somerset with the intention of going to Heeren's Billy Bombers, but ended up at the Bugis outlet instead after realising that she wanted to go to the Esplanade Library after that, so might as well go to the Bugis outlet as I remembered the outlet there being better. Well, I was right at least on the service aspect. The serving staff at the bugis outlet are indeed more polite, observant(bringing us a new bottle of ketchup when he realises we were having difficulty with our nearly empty bottle), and friendly but the bun of my burger arrived cold! Cold, like fridge cold, as how I put it to the waiter. I was disappointed, but the problem was quickly remedied by sending the dish back to the kitchen to be reheated.

Climbing was okay ..

Write more soon ..

No comments: