Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Magnificent Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin : "I'm never gonna get married. Are you?"

Hobbes : "Hmm...I suppose if the right person came along, I might. Someone with green eyes and a nice laugh, who I could call 'Pooty Pie'."

Calvin : "POOTY PIE?"

Hobbes : "Or bitsy pookums."

Calvin : "I think that would affect my stomach a lot more than my heart."

Hobbes : "Bitsy pookums I'd say. Yes snoogy woogy, she'd reply..."


-

Susie: You'd get a good grade without doing any work.
Calvin: So?
Susie: It's wrong to get rewards you haven't earned.
Calvin: I've never heard of anyone who couldn't live with that.

-

Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

-


No comments: