Tuesday, November 29, 2005

One Headlight

I can't drive straight. From my days in SSDC, to now, more than a year after I got my driver's licence, I still can't drive straight! Haha, the cars I drive seem to always move slowly to the left, and I have to correct the steering every now and then.

Drove Japheth and Jeryd down to Weeli's place to pick him up for supper, and both of them commented about that fact. Japheth even said that I'm the kind of driver people will hurriedly overtake .. for safety reasons. I gotta practice more! Seldom have the chance to drive, and as I learnt last night, my uncle's Nissan Sunny that I drive is a petrol black hole. Drinks petrol so quickly it's bloody amazing how my uncle can afford to maintain such a car.

Supper was good, if not unfilling. Went to Sempan Bedok for Roti John, which cost $3 and disappeared in my stomach without making its prescence felt. The Roti John at Bedok Corner that I had with Jia an last week was much, much, better, cost $3 too, and was a little more filling. The company last night was good though; the four of us together again. Some friends are meant to last a life time, and I think these friends belong to that category. I have some pretty good friends, and that's something to thank God for.

I'm going back to Billy Bombers(again?!) for burgers(again?!?!) later. Haha, this time it's with Zixin, and we're having their B-52 burgers. One-for-One with free cheese fries! Got the vouchers the last time I was there with Janet, so might as well make sure of them ya? =)

After that's climbing with Fengjie, and dinner(hopefully) with Daryl and Weeli.

Oh .. and Jeryd, Be Strong, Bro.

No comments: