Saturday, December 31, 2005

hey now now

I'm sitting here with another five minutes to kill. Was just leaving my place when Janet msged to say that she'll be late. We're going to the expo book fair where they sell books at ridiculously low prices, and if you look hard enough, you'll find some pretty good finds, like Wolves of the Calla hardcover going for $8! And Harry Potter at $8 too. Oh and on that note, er, I finished reading the Half Blood Prince some time back, and now join the legion of Harry Potter fans waiting for the next installment. Haha .. I must insist I'm no fanatic though.

In reverse chronological order, I had mee pok for supper, went to phuture, balcony, and had bbq pork ribs stew at marche. Drinks were, teh-peng, sex on the beach, barcarrdi breezer peach, misc drinks from jugs, e33, submarine, erdinger.

It was Colin's belated birthday celebration, and Jessica's back! Welcome back girl. Clubbing was only attended by Japheth and Shaun dragging a very reluctant screaming-for-m.o.s-Colin to phuture, away from his beloved trance to r&b that he hates. He looked like he enjoyed himself in phuture though. Haha. And he was still relatively sober after two submarines in Balcony. Bravo. Justin was in phuture, already, as usual, and no clubbing night's boring when that maniac's around. =D

On a side note, Weeli didn't join us because he wanted to go back to his camp at SAFTI, just so he can run home this morning. I wonder how's he now. He lives in upper east coast, for goodness sake. That's damn #&@(*$@$@ far. Maybe I should smuggle him into my camp to run my 2.4km IPPT for me.

Ok, gotta run. No NYE plans as of yet. Help. Daryl's going for a Dinner&Dance. The little boy's all grown up now. -sardonic smile-

No comments: