Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

Sweet '06, the year I ORD, the year I enter NUS, the year I .. well, apart from those two, nothing else is confirmed. Ah, the year my dad finally retires and gets some money; hopefully enough to get him out of his 12-feet deep financial rut.

Now for the requisite "happy new year" greeting to all .. happy new year! :D How did you guys spend your new year's eve? Mine was spent in Zouk, again! Actually not really "again", cause friday night was spent in phuture, but it's still a hell lot of moolah into the drain, and a hole in my pocket big enough to stick my head in. $38 cover for Zouk, with only 1 free drink, the fucking robbers.

Zouk. Walking pass the toilet, I spotted a familiar pretty face, took a closer look, and lo and behold, it was Lisa! My pretty cousin on my mother's side. Instinctively looked beside her and saw her brother Kevin. Moments later, their brother, Kenneth came by. Haha, happening family outing yeah?

Anyway, Lisa bought Jasmin, Edwin and I a Submarine each. Edwin then bought a round of "Sex on the Beach". And me, just drank up happily like the cheapskate I am. Haha. Sheena bought us drinks too. 2 Tequila shots, Sex on the Beach(which, incidentally, she taught us the "correct" way of drinking. nothing on the net about that though), and a Whiskey Dry Doubles for me and her, that got me a little high. Now, not to brag, but that proves the drink's potency! Still on the subject of drinks, Edwin bought a Graveyard at Phuture, shared by Jasmin, Nic, Himself, and me. Contrary to popular belief, the drink actually tastes good! Nice, strong taste and fragance of stout. Already bordering on my alcohol tolerance limit, I bought a Whiskey Dry Doubles to share with them. $21. Whoah. Ok, I think that pretty much covers the drinking, except for a few sips of plain ol Screwdriver. Make that gulps. =D

Oh and I bumped into Jermaine and her boyfriend. Finally saw her, weeks after her return from Australia. Was supposed to meet up for coffee, but knowing Jer, well, it never happened. Haha.

The dancing was great. Awesome. Music rocked. The bass .. WHOAH.

Daryl just asked me on MSN whether I have any new year resolutions, and it just occured to me .. I never did make any.

I promise to make some meaningful posts soon to dispel any misconceptions you might be having about me having the emotional depth of a mosquito breeding site. Haha. But the ravings on God should do for a while, ya?

Oh .. er .. branded sale at expo. A&F, A|X, Zara, Tommy .. etc etc

No comments: