Thursday, January 05, 2006

dreams

I was day-dreaming, one day, a couple of years back.

When I get my own house, I'll install a rubber-gripped white tap next to my bed, bringing filtered drinking water straight to my bedroom - so that if I get thirsty anytime while sleeping I wouldn't have to go to the kitchen, or for that matter, even get out of bed.

Stepping off my bed, I'll find myself immediately on a travelator that'll pause for a moment while I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I'll brush my teeth while on the travelator, and upon reaching the end, rinse my mouth and the toothbrush at a sink, replacing the toothbrush and toothpaste on a carrier that'll carry both back to the head of the travelator.

Destination: Kitchen. Here's I'll have my breakfast. Nothing really fancy here, just what you see in futuristic shows.

Sigh, the dreams of a lazy (*@#&@(*$&@. The tap idea is pretty feasible though.

No comments: