Sunday, July 23, 2006

Smoking Benefits

You've seen me post about the health benefits of drinking alcohol. Now comes the list of benefits of smoking cigarettes. Among others, nicotine is said to protect smokers from Alzhemer's and Parkinson's diseases, and is also a potential drug in the treatment of tuberculosis. The therapeutic effects of smoking includes a sharper mind and strangely, an optimal body weight.

Read more about it here! Don't take it too seriously though.

I've been really lazy to blog. Had an english test recently; the Qualifying English Test that NUS requires polytechnic students to take. I might just fail.

Pics:


A happy me with a half-eaten mega-cut prime rib steak at Daryl's birthday celebration at Hog's Breath on the 15th of July.

Proof-we-were-there pic at Hog's Breath. Best steak I've ever eaten. Not bloody enough though.



No comments: