Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bittersweet Symphony

I fell really ill on Monday. Started out feeling tired in the morning's lecture that I spent nodding off like a drunken sailor. Had laksa in the arts canteen for lunch and made my way to lab where I felt really, really, ill. Nauseous and feverish. Got back to hall after that and just collapsed on my bed.

Couldn't really sleep though, cause every time I turned I felt like puking. I knew that puking wouldn't work cause I tried to puke in the toilet during lab and nothing came out, so I just waited for the feeling to pass, and grab some shut eye.

Japheth told Sheena I was sick, and she arrived with watercress soup, lotus root soup, rice, panadol, and this vaguely familiar chinese herbal drink that my grandmother used to boil when I had fever.

The events that followed include her bringing me to the doctor, bringing me back, tucking me in, holding me up while I convulsed over the sink and puked my guts out, and massaging my legs when for some unknown reason they started aching.

I felt better after the major vomitting though, and started feeling hungry. This was what Sheena bought back from geylang.

Oh and there's fan choy too, but it's hidden behind the styrofoam box.

To top it off, she accomplished all that with only 1 hour of sleep the previous night. Yep...and this is why, Sheena's the world #1 girl friend =)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good rest bro. Exams coming.

Anonymous said...

what have I done to deserve these pictures?