Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Massage and Food

Went for a thai massage today at Qi-Mantra, courtesy of Sheena. Gosh, it cost $115 per person for one and a half hour of massage! I mentally did my sums, converting the sgd to yuan and I realised that I could go for 10 hours of food and body massage in Shanghai with that amount of money! So, thanks babe =) I owe you one. Treat you in Shanghai k? *grin*

Had supper after that in Geylang with Daryl, Jianming, and surprise, surprise, Sheena again. Now they call me the "Pit" and Sheena "Bottomless"; meaning I eat a hell lot and Sheena a hell lot more. Supped at 126 Dim sum again where we had 2 baskets of char siew pau and plenty of other goodies. (pardon my lousy English, it's really late.)

Tao huey after that accompanied with plenty of lame jokes and an awesome magic trick by Jianming.

Great night, great company, great food. What more can a guy ask more? Ah, maybe superb mathematical abilities and expert knowledge in JSF.

No comments: