Saturday, May 26, 2007

ABC

Today's the day of revelation, where it was revealed to me that I am a C+ Java Programmer and a C+ Economist. It can also be derived from my B- grade in maths that God, bless Him, does indeed exist. Me? Shaun the Math Nincompoop and supposed slightly-above-average programmer getting a higher grade for discrete mathematics than for data structures?! Anyway, it also goes to show that writing 4 pages for a 2 hour History essay will net you a B-, and having an adequate grasp of the English language is sufficient for an A in Computing and Society.

All the above combined to pull my CAP up from a disgraceful 2.8 to a slightly more respectable 3.04, which also means I qualify for exchange - more or less, if the school is kind enough to forgive my D grade for last semester's maths.

Sweden..Europe..here i come!! I wannnaaaa fllllyyyyy

No comments: