Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eight

I'm sitting in a communal hall using the communal computer and internet connection at 2RM per 20 minutes block. It's my first day in KL. Arrived here at Guesthouse Eight at approximately 4am and realised we did not have a room booked for that night.

Check in was at 11am and so we rotted in the very lounge I'm in now till it was time to check in, went for a quick shower, and headed to Camp 5, the biggest indoor climbing centre in ASIA(edit: okok typo when i made this post). As much as I love Singapore's ClimbAsia, their standard is no where near Camp 5's. True, Camp 5 is super anal about stuff like "no loose chalk" and "no belongings apart from gear near climbing area" but still the service rocked and the walls...the beautiful and damn bloody huge walls.

Taxis here don't believe in meters.

The food's great.

The water pressure at Guesthouse Eight is pathetic.

My handphone's dead and I didn't bring a charger ... so don't text me ya.

I'll be back Friday night =)

Tag on my board ya?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camp 5 is the biggest climbing centre this part of the world ya? It can't be in Singapore cos you're in KL rite now =P