Thursday, July 26, 2007

yawn

I tried to sneak past the guy on duty to use free internet like my friends but as all would know, I have rotten luck, and thus ... am paying to use the net .. AGAIN.

Tried going to Zouk too, but the main room's closed on wednesday(huh!?) leaving only Velvet open , and I'm underaged for that. Ended up at some half-seedy pub along KL's version of mhd sultan and got chatted up by a 20 year old male waiter who didn't look very gay so I guess he was just being friendly. Asked for my number in the toilet though.

Camp 5's awesome. Love the shirts their employees wear but it isn't for sale. Oh and sorry for the rotten sentence structure ya, it's late and I'm tired; just an internet addict.

Tomorrow's shopping day, but if today's mini shopping was anything to go by - zara's more expensive here than back home - there's nothing much to look forward to. I'd much rather go to Camp 5 again, raw fingers and all. I successfully led a simple route and a slightly harder route. Attempted something more challenging but freaked out 2 clips from the top when I shivered while clipping in with a hand on a slopper. Balls of steel I do not have.

Tomorrow .. as in .. when i wake up, will be my last full day here. Be back home on fri. See yaa

No comments: