Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello Again

Hello folks, this update is at the request of Jeryd who complained early this evening that because I don't update my blog, he does not know what's going on in my life. On a side note, it's actually pretty sad that your friends have to rely on your blog entries to get updates on your life isn't it!

His reminder was a timely one though. It has been pretty long since I last blogged, and like how I lose my muscle definition after taking only a few days break from climbing, the words come to me in starts and stops, almost as if my stuttering on my keyboard.

Speaking of which, that is exactly what I've been doing the past 2 days - Intensive Speech Therapy at SGH lasting from 9am to 5pm. Tomorrow's the last day. I'm exhausted.

More updates soon.

----------------
Now playing: Bon Jovi - (You want to) Make a Memory
via FoxyTunes

No comments: