Sunday, August 12, 2007

We are the CHAMPIONS


The Chancellor's Shield is ours again! Not that I was particularly involved in the whole rag and float building experience but I did slog my guts out on flag day from morning till evening soliciting donations, carving out my niche market of secondary and jc school girls.

I am also the proud owner of a Sheares "Cinderella" Rag tee given when I volunteered for the ad-hoc "logistics" team and had the honor of pushing a side prop all the way from the waiting to performance area and back again. My gosh ... it was back breaking. I'm too old for such manual labour I tell you.

Of course my contributions are nothing compared to the Raggers who slaved the entire term break working on the float, the dancers who trained insanely to produce today's superb performance and of course the costumers who made the dancers' costumes. Awesome job, Sheares Hall, I'm proud I'm a Shearite.

Here are the only photos I have now, more to come!


My Cinderella shirt, and Christina who's in her SDE dance costume.


A glimpse of our float. And Kexi :)


----------------
Now playing: the wallflowers - sleepwalker
via FoxyTunes

No comments: