Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tired


I'm in hall, but the bulk of my things aren't. I am thus down to a ration of 4 pieces of underwear sans swimming trunks, one pair of paint-stained broad shorts, a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of socks, a couple of tee shirts, and several singlets that happened to be in my laundry basket when I hauled it over. Unfortunately I'm not exactly in singlet wearing condition right now so I'll save them for emergencies.

SHuai, Sheares welcome camp for freshies starts tonight, and I don't have enough clothes. I am also extremely sleep deprived. Or maybe I'm just tired in general. Tired, tired. I'm so tired I don't know which side of myself to show the world. And I don't have a waste paper basket in my room. I want to cut my nails but there's no waste paper basket. I have this awesomely huge Michael Jackson poster that Weeli very kindly brought over from aussie even when he was still mad with me, but I don't have enough blutack to keep it on the wall. I have Harry Potter with me but I haven't yet manage to read more than 10 pages at a single sitting.

No comments: