Thursday, November 22, 2007

Studying blues

I've been mugging, or rather, trying to mug. What's new. I'm still refusing to touch my maths but I think I'm going to cave soon. Japheth's grand scheming plan of mapping our stats module to waterloo doesn't look like it's going to work. Some insurance is in order.

Anyway. Mugging has been done late at night at the Biz faculty. Here're some pics by request of Gwen who has been bugging me since last night to blog about our studying.



Or maybe she wanted to world to see how she resembles someone famous:



Oh, the photos were taken using my new SE w910i with only a 2mp camera, so pardon the quality. Speaking of new phones, my n73 very intelligently backed up only slightly more than half the contacts due to space constraint on my SIM card. I understand if there's not enough space, but at least tell me! So.

If your name starts with a letter after "M" and you're my friend, please text me your name and contact number. Thanks. (Yes, Qingwei, if you're reading this. Please sms me.)

No comments: