Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Greetings from behind the iron curtain

I was about to tuck into my steaming hot plane dinner when a housefly buzzed above it. Absent-mindedly I waved it away before it hit me - why the heck is there a housefly in the plane?! Imagine the poor fellow boarding the plane in sunny singapore only to find itself in winter shanghai 5 hours later. Should be quite a shocker to say the least.

Anyway, I'm sitting now in my mum's living room in Shanghai. There's no internet in my room unlike the previous years where there was wireless. Apparently the wireless didn't work out so well.

I know my writing sucks. It's always like that after I stop writing for a while. I'll get it back soon. China banned blogspot though so I can't access some blogs to read amazingly profound posts punctuated with "..." like how I used to do in secondary school. Ah well. I'll make do. Wikipedia's blocked too.

I'll be back soon folks. Catch you guys on msn.

No comments: