Monday, September 15, 2008

Bah

And so I picked up my bible, flipped around, read a bit of how Babylon was going to get its ass kicked in Jeremiah, then flipped to Matthew and read a little before coming across this verse:

So Jesus said to them, "Assured I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Ok obviously Judas was going to betray him, so what? One tribe's going to live merrily unjudged?

I googled, and here are two responses, one christian, one skeptic

The skeptic response screwed my head a little. May it screw yours too, amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...what's your verdict? Just curious. The skeptic argument was well written.

Shaun said...

i don't know enough to conclude anything :(