Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hitch-A-Dryer

I went down to the laundry room to check on my clothes in the dryer and found an .. Ikea floor rug happily tumbling around with my clothes, underwear, towels and pillow case.

I'm guessing its owner found no available dryers and thought it a brilliant idea to toss it in to dry with someone's laundry. What's the harm right? It's just a rug; he can easily retrieve it when the person comes to claim his clothes, finds a rug in the machine, and tosses it aside in disgust.

Obviously, considerations such as how filthy the rug could be after being left on the floor for eons are unimportant to the happy owner of the rug.

If you're reading this, your rug's behind the dryers. No, on second thoughts, this shall be the story of how I got a new rug :)

No comments: