Thursday, November 27, 2008

A sinking feeling

Today was my business law paper, the one paper I _really_ prepared for. Remember the 12 hours I spent in the central library one day? It was spent consolidating all the information I could get on Tort of Negligence and the various types of Misrepresentations in word documents, bulleted logically and with all the supporting cases scattered in the lecture slides and textbooks.

Well. I flipped open the exam paper today, looked at the first question .. and my heart sank. Somehow, it was at the exact moment that my eyes fell on the question that I realized that I had forgotten to print the notes I had painstakingly prepared.

Brilliant, eh?

And Jun shouldn't you be asking whether I feel better instead of complaining about my blog post?!

----------------
Now playing: Asobi Seksu - Thursday
via FoxyTunes

No comments: