Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cure for Boredom

I am bored half shitless, and if you're here you're probably just as bored, so here's something to perk you up.

One ordinary evening when I was on the NEL going to ClimbAsia, I received this utterly shocking text from a recently acquainted female (RAF):

RAF: FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF.

Me: That's the most shocking text i've ever received. What's the matter?

RAF: Stop making up your goddamn lies and be a man for once.

Me: Qualify your statements. What angers you so? You'll feel better cursing me for specifics.

RAF: I don't need any reasons. I'm done.

Me: Okay have a good life.

RAF: You're telling me so many lies I don't know what to believe.

Me: You have to be a lot more specific if you want a useful response.

RAF: Details make things more messy [sic]. But you should know what you've done.

Me: Hm, okay.

RAF: Stop being such a bastard and do something productive. Bye.

Me: I'm climbing :) bye.

RAF: Yeah whatever. I hope you fall down, you ungrateful leech.

Me: Huh do i owe you money? You're starting to irritate me. If you won't make it clear then so be it.

RAF: No you don't. If you think you're innocent then prove it.

Me: Define "it" for the love of all things remotely holy. You're pissing me off.

RAF: It's the photos! You took the photos didn't you?

Me: What photos are you talking about. I didn't bring a camera. (note: on the night she was referring to)

RAF: Yea I know. Fuck. Forget it.

Ta-dah. Confused? So was I. I learnt later that RAF thought I took photos of her during her moments of indiscretion in a certain club using her friend's camera. Amazing eh? This is classic scold-first-ask-later. There are sequels to this episode, but I don't have logs.

No comments: