Monday, May 28, 2007

Tiger Beer

"The best beer in the world", or so claims the makers of Tiger Beer. Personally, I don't think much of it. I once rejected the beer in an unmarked glass based on smell alone. But then again, how many beers can you identify based solely on smell? It must take a rather unique smelling beer for an untrained nose to do that, no?

Maybe the Tiger beer they serve overseas is of superior quality to the ones served at home. Maybe the pubs in Singapore water down their beer. A good example would be some beer garden in Pasir Ris Park that serves Tiger beer so horrible I suspect they watered it down with soda water.

Check out the rave reviews Tiger Beer gets in other parts of the world.

I bought 3 interesting looking beers from the Tanglin supermarket, let me go take a photo of them..


Oh..see the mess behind the beers? Check out its older brother.

Delightful mess eh?

No comments: